Information CollectedPersonally Identifiable Information Submitted by You
You will not be required to provide us any information when you visit our Site. However, in order to access our Site or to use our Software or Service, you will be required to provide your name, email, address, and telephone number. Please be aware that we may also collect your credit card information for payment. The credit card information collected will be processed and stored by our third party payment processors.
Whenever you use our Site or Service, we may collect non-identifying information from you, such as your IP address, interactions with the Site and Service, query information, location, referring URL, browser, operating system, cookie information, usage, data transferred, and Internet Service Provider. Additionally, we may collect information regarding your usage and interaction with our Site. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party such as your wireless provider, this information alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
Information Collected By our SoftwareAside from the personal and non-personal information listed above, our Software will also collect general usage data from you and will also collect data in regards to your user experience.
Use of Your InformationWe will never sell any personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent. However, you agree that we may use your information:
- To enhance or improve our users' experiences.
- To provide our Service to you.
- To understand how you use our Site, Service, and Software.
- To contact you and to respond to inquiries.
- To send you newsletters and process transactions.
Accessing, Editing, and Removing Your InformationIf you have any questions or wish to review, change, or access any of your information collected by us – do so by emailing email@example.com. once you submit any information to us, you will be unable to opt out of our data collection practices. if you have any questions or wish for your information to be removed please contact us by submitting your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that removal of your information may cause your account to become inaccessible. Also you agree that we may keep inaccessible copies of your information in our internal systems after removal for legal and internal purposes for a commercially reasonable period of time.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you authorize us to use third party services for the purposes of information collection, providing Service and Software to you, and web analytics. Below is a non-exclusive list of third parties we may use:
- Google Analytics or its affiliates
- Rackspace or its affiliates
- QuickBase® from Intuit® or its affiliates
- Amazon Web Services, Inc. or its affiliates
Commercial and Non-Commercial CommunicationsIf you decide to provide us with your contact information, you waive all rights to file complaints concerning unsolicited emails or texts from us, since you previously agreed to such communication. However, you may unsubscribe from certain communications by notifying InvestorFlow that you no longer wish to receive these solicitations. Once notified, we will endeavour to remove you from our database. If you wish to opt out of certain communications, please contact us by using our Contact Us form, or sending an email to unsubscribe@InvestorFlow.com.
Third PartiesInvestorFlow may post links to third party websites on our Site or Service, which may include information that we have no control over. When accessing a third party site through our Site or Service, you acknowledge that you are aware that these third party websites are not screened for privacy or security issues by us, and you release us from any liability for the conduct of these third party websites.
Security MeasuresWe take reasonable attempts to protect your information. However, as this is the Internet, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information through our Site or Service or Software. For this reason, we recommend that you use anti-virus software, long and complex passwords that are not used on other sites, routine credit checks, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.
Age ComplianceWe intend to fully comply with US laws respecting children's privacy. Therefore, we do not collect or process any information for any persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 and using our Site or Service, please stop immediately and do not submit any information to us.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)The CCPA provides California consumers with specific rights regarding their personal information, including the right to access and the right to deletion. The information below explains your CCPA rights and how to exercise those rights with InvestorFlow. We may require additional information to verify your identity and will contact you further if this is required.
Right to AccessCalifornia consumers have the right to request that InvestorFlow disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. You may also request a copy of the personal information we have collected on you over the past 12 months. You may only make a right to access request twice within a 12 month period.
Right to DeletionCalifornia consumers also have the right to request that Investorflow delete their personal information, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable request, and if a valid exemption does not apply, we will delete your personal information from our records and direct our service providers to do the same.
If you are a California resident and would like to submit a verifiable request to access or delete your data, please complete all required information in the web form below and click “Submit.” We will respond confirming receipt of your request within 10 days of submission and to verify your identity. We strive to provide a response regarding action taken on your request (either honoring or denying your request) within 45 days of receipt. If we require an extension of an additional 45 days to complete the request based on its complexity, we will inform you of the reasons for the extension.
GDPR Privacy Notice
For the purposes of applicable data protection law (in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the "GDPR"))
- The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
- We are the owners of the website www.investorflow.com
Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our website;
- information that you enter when you create a profile on our website—for example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment details;
- information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
- information that you enter while using the services on our website;
- information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details;
- information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
- information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information that you send to us.
Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- administering our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- enabling your use of the services available on our website;
- supplying services purchased through our website;
- sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
- sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keeping our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service); and
- other uses.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
International data transfers
- Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section F.
Retaining personal information
- This Section G sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
We use Google Analytics, Leadlander and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website, to:
- track users as they navigate the website
- improve the website’s usability
- analyze the use of the website
- administer the website
- prevent fraud and improve the security of the website
- personalize the website for each user
- target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies—for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” and then “Advanced”;
- in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Content settings,” and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer—for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at https://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies,” and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Clear browsing data,” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data.”
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
- We use Google Analytics, Leadlander and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website, to:
- For the purposes of applicable data protection law (in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the "GDPR"))
Last Modified: December 28, 2019